Friday, August 26, 2016

My Sexy Saturday ~ Entice Him.

Black Cat Beauty

FEATURED AT TITLE MAGIC ~ 

Sexy Saturday kisses, everyone. 

So, I'm continuing to revise and expand my Halloween paranormal erotic romance, BLACK CAT BEAUTY. So far, so good. And, I'm researching-working on other new writing projects. ~smiles~ 

I've also been working on a new tagline for Black Cat Beauty. Here's one I've come up with ~ 

Tagline: Halloween seduction with claws and cattitude, Devon Zant is Sable's assignment. Problem: She's captured by his super-powered strength and passion.  

~~~~~~ 

Seven sensual paragraphs ~ 

"Sable," she softly rumbled her name for him. 

Excitement, like electrical currents, skittered through her as she waited and wondered. Would his smoky strong voice be sexier than the capacity of a digital mike? 

~~~~~~ 


BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment