Saturday, October 8, 2016

My Sexy Saturday ~ Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds ~ sex paradise


Sexy Saturday kisses, everyone. 

The season of the witch is here, and Halloween is black-cat creeping ever closer. This week, since I don't have a historical romance novel, I'm sharing seven X-paragraphs from my Halloween-theme erotic romance menage, KANDY APPLE AND HER HELLHOUNDS. 

~~~ 

Kandace thought she heard the slide of clothing, and decided the other twin disrobed. In a lovely delirium of passion, she didn't move to find out for certain. Besides, Zol or Zin's lips tempted the small of her back, placing a beautiful-feeling kiss.

Kandace doubted any man had ever kissed her there. Certainly not like that. Not this feeling of I'm in sex paradise. 

CONTINUED AT TITLE MAGIC ~ 

~~~~~~ 

Note: Check out UNCAGED BOOK REVIEWS, the e-magazine at ~http://uncagedbooks.blogspot.com~ I'm one of the featured authors, and KANDY APPLE AND HER HELLHOUNDS is featured with a lovely review. 

~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment