Thursday, December 22, 2016

Winter Bird Scenes In Wolf Peak Territory

Hot Rod Santa In Moonrise Lake, Montana 

Howliday and Yowliday greetings, shapeshifter lovers. 

So, on the authorly front, I have a few paragraphs left to revise...then BLACK CAT BEAUTY will be finished, and I'll do the final work to prepare my shifter erotic romance for Indie publishing. 

Also, I've been working on my BOXED SET erotic romance... worldbuilding a small fictional town in Wyoming... and yep, gathering more and more details about my heroine and hero. My hero is being a bit mysterious and stubborn, however. Although, I do have a general idea about his family's longtime settlement in this small town and the great surrounding grasslands. 

The birdie shifters of Wolf Peak are enjoying the holiday season. If they get too cold, their homes are only a short flight away. There are the various pubs and taverns in town, and on the outskirts ... also a couple of good coffee shops, to get and warmed up. ~happy holiday smiles~ 












~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050
Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar


No comments:

Post a Comment