Friday, July 12, 2019

Chapter Two of Treasure Moon Seduction At Subscribe Star


Dzonn, the Dark Rogue 
Hero In TREASURE MOON SEDUCTION   
This Is the Best Representation of My Swashbuckling Space Hero That I Could Find 

AND... 



THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATION IN WOLF PEAK TERRITORY 

"WE hold these truths to be self-evident, that all shapeshifters and supernatural beings, are created equal, they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness..." 

Yes, everyone who lives and loves in the Peak cherishes 1776 style FREEDOM, even though Dante is the alpha wolf leader. Yeah, it works. 


SciFi howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers. 

Despite the alarming number of hurdles I've faced, including how to innovatively stop a roof leak ... yeah, a darn huge challenge ... but yes, Chapter Two has now been posted on my Subscribe Star page ~https://subscribestar.adult/savanna-kougar-otherworld-romance-author~

As you can tell, the hero in TREASURE MOON SEDUCTION is the bold swashbuckling type. He captains his own spectacularly tek-outfitted speed cruiser, and has been a notoriously successful galactic treasure hunter for a very long while. His assistant-companion is an android named Taigar. 

So, wanna read Dzonn's erotic love story in serialized form, or one chapter at a time as I polish them ... well, the fee is $1.00 a month. 

Here's the first few lines of Chapter Two: Unsurpassed Wealth Awaits ~~~ 

"Treasure Moon, I'm about to land both feet on your bosom." I tell the silvery spot on the main screen of my space cruiser. The excitement of the hunt rules me. I shout, "Prepare to give up your bounty, old gal." 

Swoeg, I might as well toss back tankards of adrenalin. Unsurpassed wealth awaits...if... 

~~~ 

Tagline:  

Ksilya is stranded on Treasure Moon. Attacked by tentacle mercenaries, she fights to escape. Until... 

Dzonn, the Dark Rogue, plans on making a fortune from Treasure Moon. Instead his beautiful rival has beat him. Once again.

~~~ 

Okay, hopefully, I will be able to speed up rewriting/polishing TREASURE MOON SEDUCTION. 

Also *knock on wood* I hope to continue penning my Wolf Peak Valentine's Day story tentatively titled:  Beauty and the Biker Boar Beast. 

~~~~~~ 


BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050
Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment