Friday, September 27, 2019

Autumnal Equinox In Wolf Peak Territory



*Welcome to Autumn* howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers. 

As I said on my Kougar Kisses blog, May Autumn Equinox 2019 usher in the best times of your life...

No, I won't go into my sad ongoing saga. However, I will confess I am suffering from being unable to lose myself in my writing these days. Creativity has always been incredible important in my life. I am so constantly swamped with problems to be solved...well, forget having time to be an author. 

This year in Wolf Peak Territory a new tradition was begun: Wearing Your Fantasy Autumn Colors. There were celebrations and contests galore, of course. And here are some of the gorgeous costumes and scenes. 




THE ANCIENT NORDIC GODS ARRIVE... 


THE BELOVED CELTIC QUEENS REIGN IN WOLF PEAK


THE LION MAN ARRIVES. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, THEY HAVE A NEW BASE IN THE PEAK


Wearing Your Fantasy Autumn Colors, THIS IS ONE OF THE CONTEST WINNERS


DANTE, THE ALPHA WOLF LEADER OF THE PEAK, SPORTS HIS HIGHLAND WARRIOR COSTUME 


AN AUTUMN EQUINOX MARRIAGE...THE COUPLE WAS SHOWERED WITH GOOD WISHES AND GIFTS FROM EVERYONE IN WOLF PEAK TERRITORY 


Wearing Your Fantasy Autumn Colors, ANOTHER ONE OF THE CONTEST WINNERS 

~~~~~~ 


BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050
Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar


No comments:

Post a Comment