Thursday, June 2, 2016

At the Pleasure Club


Art by Sue Dawe

Sunny June howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers. 

Gosh, the middle of the year already, and certainly not an impressive year at all. Yeah, way too many troubles/challenges in my life. And it appears to be that way for many of us at this time. It saddens my heart to see so many in a world of hurt. I wish my magic wand was operational. 

Anyway, here's hoping all is well with you, and blessings to everyone. 

So, one good thing, I'm editing/revising the last erotic sex scene of WAITING FOR A FILLY GIRL... which are the final chapters. It's my heroine, Keina's Christmas Eve gift to her hero, Drev. 

As far as cover art, I'm looking at creating my own for the first time. I do have a good artistic eye, and considered going to art school back in the day... however, if I can't do the job, I'll have to find a cover artist. 

In the snippet below, Zance, one of my heroes in HER MIDNIGHT STARDUST COWBOY [starring Sherilyn, Dontoya and Zance] makes an appearance with Drev. After all, this Christmas Eve scene is set in the Midnight Stardust Supperclub, which is part of the Interspecies Pleasure Club—Dante, the alpha werewolf's underground complex. 

Apologies for the complexities here, and apologies if I seem off kilter...the stress has been hellacious. 

Tagline: Ex super-soldier boy meets winged filly girl. Will they live happily ever after? In Wolf Peak Territory anything is possible. 

~~~~~~

From WAITING FOR A FILLY GIRL ~

Chapter Fifty-four: Christmas Eve At the Pleasure Club

Drev raised his hand answering Zance's wave. The timber wolf shifter strode toward him, his cowboy saunter somewhat at odds with the sophisticated tux he wore.

"Drev, pal, where's that purty little equine mate of yours?"

Heat volcanoed through Drev as he shoved his hand in his pant's pocket. "She's preparing my Christmas surprise."

Zance cracked a big grin. A knowing glint shone in the depths of his eyes. "Yep. I surely noticed she keeps you danglin' on love's leash."

"Keina is one smart filly when it comes to handling me. No doubt about it." Drev straightened, grinning a bit. "Where are Sherilyn and Dontoya?"

"They're jawing with White Fang and his cat gal, Pasha. White Fang is tryin' to convince our Sherilyn to write a weekly column for the Moonrise Lake Daily Tribune. Given her good writin' skills, an' all. Any and all topics from a woman's perspective," Zance answered Drev's arched brow.

"I figured I'd get the car nice and toasty," he continued. "Me and Dontoya like pamperin' our mate." Zance companionably winked. "The rewards can't be beat."
"Nope. Can't be beat." His smile still in place, Drev nodded with his own knowing about the feminine sex.

"By the way, now that I got you corralled. Me and Dontoya was thinkin' about writin' a ranch know-how book. We don't want to be identified like you managed. Any advice?"

"My brother, Sean, is the mastermind behind keeping my identity hidden, and at the same time, gettin' my book before the reading public. Want me to hook you up?"

"I'll take it up with Dontoya...get in contact with you later." Zance loosened his bowtie. "Collar is too tight," he joked. "Besides, Sherilyn likes it when I go rogue, as she calls it."

Zance spun on his heel. "Catch ya later, super soldier man. You have a real good time ridin' that spirited filly of yours."

Leave it to the cowboy wolf to say those words without sounding lewd or crude. Drev glanced at his watch, "I've got a date with my mate," he murmured.

~~~~~~

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050  
Wishing you romance on the wild side…  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment