Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Summer Solstice, Strawberry Full Moon

Originally posted at my author blog~savannakougar.com~ 

Here’s wishing you a most lovely summer, and strawberry fields forever... if I could conjure up my own world, I would go with this beautiful dreamy imagery... a bountiful and blissful and playful summer with an abundance of all good things, including strawberries galore... and lots of strawberry shortcake topped with piles of whipped cream. ~yum~

Major changes are afoot, darling kitkats, the world, and our personal world, will be constantly rocked from now on...hang on, hang onto each other. If we care for each other, love will triumph.


From ~ nordicwiccan.blogspot.com

Sunna: Forgotten Goddess of the Sun

I hail Sunna, glorious in Her power.
It is Her life-giving warmth
That nourishes and sustains us.
I give praise to this radiant Goddess.
I celebrate Her glorious strength.
Without her loving touch,
Our fields would wither.
Without her gentle care,
Our world would be bleak and black.
I will praise Her gifts,
More beautiful than amber,
More precious than gold.
Hail, Sunna, life-giver and protector!

~ Sophie Oberlander  


 ~~~~~~

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050  
Wishing you romance on the wild side…  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment