Saturday, October 29, 2016

My Sexy Saturday ~ Black Cat Beauty ~ Year of the Cat


Sexy Saturday kisses, everyone. 

Halloween is only a few days away, and I'm revising-expanding the last chapters of my Halloween paranormal erotic romance, BLACK CAT BEAUTY. I'd hoped to be finished by now...you know, in time for the spookalooza holiday...but, just too much to get done in my over-busy life. 

So, here's a SEVEN PARAGRAPH snippet ... and yes, Sable and Devon's love story is quite the sexy adventure. 

Tagline:  Seduction by cattitude, Sable Kiki's covert assignment is Devon Zant, rising movie star. Problem: she's captured by his super-powered passion. 

~~~~~~ 

Sable was damn certain her father hadn't counted on Devon or D'Torr Zanuth Vyrexsur wanting her with his soul. 

Bastet, what now?... 

CONTINUED AT TITLE MAGIC ~ 

~~~~~~ 

HAPPY THINNING OF THE VEIL ... 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment