Thursday, December 8, 2016

Cowboy Santa In Wolf Peak Territory


Hang your cowboy boots with care, and hope that St. Nicholas will soon be here. Okay, this is a bit early for Santa's arrival, but it looks darn good at the new townhall in the shifter/supernatual town of Moonrise Lake, Montana. 



Yep, Cowboy Santa is there for the children, and holding court at the local saddlery shop in Moonrise Lake. 

Howliday greetings, shapeshifter lovers. 

It's darn cold on my beloved tame prairie, and the temps will be downright frigid tonight. ~shiver-yuck~ 

I'm still making some progress in finishing BLACK CAT BEAUTY for re-release. And I'm formulating ideas for my next erotic romance temporarily titled, WYOMING WRANGLER... which I'm writing for the BOXED SET. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 

~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment