Tuesday, January 31, 2017

A Passionate Squee For Valentine's Day ~ Prizes

EXCERPTS AND CONTEST STARTS ON FEBRUARY 1, 2017

You know that squealing sound that girls, some women, and even some men on TV are known to make when pictures of cute baby animals are shared? That’s not the passionate squee we’re exploring over the next couple of weeks. I and a bunch of my romance author friends are going to attempt to elicit a squee that is best described as passionate from you, our readers, each day until Valentine’s Day. Feb. 1-13.
What is a passionate squee? It’s the sound (If not audibly then definitely in your mind) you’d make if your celebrity heart-throb were pacing towards you with that “I-want-you” look in their eyes. Sqweeeeee!
Yes, I am participating. February 7 is my excerpt day. 
~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050
Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment