Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Inspiration: the naked wolf showed up...



Recently observed in Wolf Peak Territory 

Gentle-rain howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers. 

Ah, life on my tame prairie, what an interesting nature-adventure at times. My sister had sent me some pants for my birthday...she's really good at shopping. Anyway, there's always this horrible perfumey stuff that just won't wash out very fast, that I'm allergic too. So, I'd hung these four sets of pants out on the line to air them out... well, it took much longer than I figured it would take, and today when I checked the smell, which had finally faded mostly, I decided to wash one pair again... I only wash one pair at a time with the other clothes because the perfume stuff stinks up the other garments, and stinks up my pets' blankets... however, as I began lifting one pair of pants off the line, a bird winged into the nearby deep-grass foliage... well, guess what, this little bird has built a lovely nest inside one leg of the pants, and there were several eggs... I was definitely shocked, seeing those little eggs ... I quickly replaced the pants on the line, and I hope mother bird will keep sitting on her eggs ... sighs... but, wow, I had no idea something like that would ever occur... who knew? 

So, I only get to do piecemeal writing, right now, given my time is still severely restricted, and my energy levels remain unpredictable...yep, I'm having to look for health solutions. And yes, it's becoming a major frustration, since I miss getting to write regularly. Yeah, how do I solve this situation? 

Anyway, today on my tame prairie I was returning from my mailbox, about half a mile away, and after I closed the gate across my drive, I leaned over to pick up a delivery box... and splat! Yep, some birdie let loose and mulberry poop grazed my hair then hit the box... amusing in one way... long ago, I used to make a joke about lucky bird poop whenever my car's windshield got hit ... so, I'm hoping this is a lucky poop strike... ~grinz~ 

Okay, on the writerly inspiration front, the naked wolf showed up... as I was in the twilight zone before slipping into sleep, an extraordinarily handsome, very large wolf was with my heroine, and was her protector ... however later, Mr. Wolf shapeshifted into a naked sexy man in the heroine's boudoir ... he was showing off his nude assets, and asking the heroine what she thought of his physique ... if he was attractive enough to be her husband...a spirited conversation ensues between them... but that's part of the plot, that is, as it unfolded inside my head. 

~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050
Run on the Wild Side of Romance  


Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment