Sunday, February 11, 2018

Valentine Romantic Homage to the Cowgirls and Cowboys

of Wolf Peak Territory 


February  howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers. 

So, Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Real working cowgirls and cowboys abound in the Peak ... yep, of every shapeshifter and supernatural species -- some of them even human. Also, there are Old West reenacter groups forming to preserve and enjoy the old ways -- the kiddos love it. They also learn the satisfaction of hard work, of growing up tough and ready for anything. 

As well, given I spent whatever spare time I had yesterday searching out Valentine's Day images, 'cause I needed a break and I so love this romantic *once a year* celebration ... anyway, I thought I'd share a few that are true to Wolf Peak Territory. 

LOVIN' COUPLES. 





BEAUTIFUL SKETCH OF COWGIRL 




THE SEXY COWBOYS 







MANY OF THOSE IN THE PEAK *LOVE* VINTAGE WESTERN IMAGES 














My Heart Is In a Loop, My Valentine 



Lots of Lovin' Pardners In the Peak 



ODE TO HER COWBOY LOVER 




WALKING INTO THE SUNSET TOGETHER ... 
COWBOYS NO LONGER NEED TO RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET ALONE ...  Certainly not in the Peak  




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM *ALL* IN WOLF PEAK TERRITORY ... 

YOU ARE BEARY LOVED ... 




~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050

Run on the Wild Side of Romance  



Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments:

Post a Comment