Friday, November 29, 2019

Thanksgiving Love From Wolf Peak Territory


Thanksgiving howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers. 

Yes, LOVE to everyone from everyone in Wolf Peak Territory. 

A most wonderful time of feasting, and a plethora of celebrations happened in the Peak. Given the various multi-cultures, and the many spiritual traditions, the festivities will continue throughout the Autumn days--absolutely enjoyed by All, of course. 


The dog shapeshifters of Wolf Peak gather together, and dress up to entertain the children. This is a real favorite every year. 



Being with loved ones...feasting, talking, hugging...that is most treasured by ALL in Wolf Peak Territory. 

Note: I had planned to finish a flash scene for Thanksgiving Day. As usual, I didn't get that accomplished. No time, and my energy ran out. ~sighs~ I am hoping I can finish it, anyway. 




Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, 

Savanna Kougar


No comments:

Post a Comment